OUT OF PRINT / DELETED
SWEET WONDERFUL MUSIC!


JAZZ, FUNK, LATIN,BRAZILIAN ,PROG,FUSION, SOUL ETC.... GROOVY AND RHYTHMIC , LAID BACK AND LUSH SOUNDS SENT FROM THE HEAVENS .....AND OTHER PLACES......!



Wednesday 22 January 2014

OOP/ NO CD RELEASE.......2 M & M EURO LP'S FOR REVIEW!

FRENCH & CZECH.....JAZZ ROCK,FUSION, FUNK

1st up...Moravagine from France 1975.
Some tracks such as the opener..'Funky Seven'
having a 'Typically French Sound'
I requested an upload of this LP from a popular Blog
numerous times....to no avail. I ended up finding it on
a file storage site I'm registered with (not where it was 
originally loaded to from the said Blog)
Thought it deserved re-exposure...So here it is!





















   


Jouir !!

This is available on another blog (not where I originally got it 
might I say) but thought I'd post for the dudes that look in on 
here...in case you don't have it.
Mahagon from former Czechoslovakia...their debut LP from 
1978....some nice occasional wordless vocals from Zdena 
Adamova similar to 70's Urszula Dudziak or Flora Purim....
after the extended scream etc on the opening track the LP, 
after 40 secs it settles into some nice Fusion.
I have this in 24/192....If there's enough interest I might up it. 
Their Second LP from 1980 'Slunecnice Pro VincentaVan Gogha' 
I don't think is as good but once again I will Post it if there's 
enough Interest and you can't find it.




















 



Uzite Si !!

Your thoughts,Comments etc...would be nice!!

8 comments:

Franco said...

Don't know how I've ended up with such a wide gap between Pics/script etc...but can't seem to rectify.
Any Ideas/help anyone ?

E T H I C S said...

This looks like something I want!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Franco! Nice!

Unknown said...

Hi Franco, just sending you my thank for your comments.
Kind regards.

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for keeping this
stream of top notch, high quality
rare releases our way.
highly appreciated.

ndhjazz said...

Very hip stuff Franco. Thank you very very very much!!!!

-ndhjazz-

Anonymous said...

Excellent selection y muchas gracias !!

... Waiting for more nice fusion ...

boogieman said...

Moravagine is a fantastic album. I had found a rip a few years ago and burnt in on a CD, to play in the car. It's still a favorite.
The Czech album I don't know but I'm looking forward to discover it.
Cheers